Adax has over 25 years experience in distributed signaling solutions and its products are designed to meet today's challenges of I/O Scalability, Cost Effectiveness and High Availability. With the addition of new IP transport, MPLS/Carrier Ethernet (CE), QoS, Security, Bandwidth Management, and Packet Processing products to its traditional SS7, ATM and Signaling Gateway solutions, Adax meets these challenges, reduces costs and dramatically improves the value for money of every I/O link.
- AdaxPacketRunner: Advanced, Intelligent, Packet Processing ATCA carrier blade with Cavium 5650, 8 GBs RAM, 4 AMC bays, robust power and thermal management
- PacketAMC: Front-end processing of the Layer 2 protocols for Carrier Grade transport from Edge to Core networks
- HDC3: SS7/ATM TDM controller with 8 E1/T1 Annex A or ATM ports, 248 LSLs and TDM-iTDM Interworking
- ATM4: ATM Signaling and ATM-IP Interworking, 4 OC3/STM-1 ports
- AdaxGW: Signaling Gateway in a box or on a cPCI, ATCA blade or ProcessorAMC