European Communications hosted its "Understanding Customer Experience" seminar on 18 January 2012.
Overview of coverage
This free-to-attend seminar features exclusive analysis, case studies and discussion from industry experts that will provide telcos with the knowledge they need to deliver world-class customer experience.
European Communications seminars feature insightful presentations and discussion on the industry’s key issues from leading players in the telecoms ecosystem. Presentations will focus on:
- What consumers want
- How operators are delivering customer experience
- What the technology of the future holds
- Best practice panel discussion
The half-day seminar will feature exclusive analysis, case studies and discussion with industry experts, as well as providing an excellent networking opportunity.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is charged with improving the overall customer experience will benefit from the essential insights delivered at this event.
The seminar is a must-attend for
- European CSP product and business unit executives
- Operations and IT leaders
- Customer care professionals
- Business leaders and decision-makers (CEOs, CMOs, COOs, GMs, Presidents)
- Technology executives and decision-makers (CTOs, CIOs, CSOs)
- Senior business unit managers, network managers, customer center (software and services) managers
Who will I meet?
Our previous CEM seminar in June 2011 was a great success and included attendees from the following companies:
- Deutsche Telekom
- Everything Everywhere
- Orange Group
- UK Broadband
- Vodafone Group